- Specializing in medical collections
- No collection – no fee contingency program
- Our primary goal is to resolve disputes and encourage the consumer to voluntarily resolve the account
- The first objective in the collection process is to seek payment in full. If this is not feasible a reasonable payment schedule is established based upon financial information provided by the consumer.
- If collection efforts made by the collector do not result in payment, Litigation is commenced by HSI’s attorney.
- Litigation may include garnishment of wages and execution of property
ACCESS TO THE NORTH DAKOTA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
- This affiliation provides access to resources not available to other collection agencies
- The North Dakota Hospital Association is involved in a broad range of healthcare issues, which gives HSI. a strong foundation of information and skills to better serve our clients
- HSI. submits data to the nationwide Equifax Credit Reporting Service
- All staff is trained and complies with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- All staff is required to obtain the designation of Certified Collector. This honor is achieved by less than 5% of the collector’s nationwide. This certification program benefits HSI’s clients by ensuring that our collectors are knowledgeable about collection regulations and effective collection techniques.
- HSI provides skip tracing service during the collection process at no additional cost to the client other than the recovery commission fee.
- Monthly reports are generated for our clients to give them an up to date report on the accounts that they have entrusted to us. These reports list all monthly transactions and the current balance of the account.
- Quarterly reports are generated giving a 48 month Performance Report giving actual recovery percentages.
- Customized reports are available upon request.